2016-12-30

TOTAL RESULTS FOR THIS YEAR-2016


Today is the last business day and we are calculating results of trading on internal onecoinexchange - xcoinx.
Results: 


27 orders

  • 19- expired
  • 4 -executed
  • 5- pending

Conditions: current price for onecoin on internal market is : 7.7529EUR (trading on "market" conditions )

Well.. you can conclude by yourself is this good or bad result. We shall not make any conclusions before we pass 3 months of constant trading. 
Our second month of trading will be everyday orders with "limit" conditions: 1 onecoin = 7eur .
It will be interesting to know how internal market will react on lower price :)

All the best in New Year!!!




5 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/31/2016

    I like this experiment very much and want to use the results for this blog, which also contains analysis of the Onecoin Blockchain, based on facts: https://onecoinonelifefacts.blogspot.com

    I want to check if the EXECUTED orders are visible in the Blockchain explorer. Do you know the exact timestamps of execution, or at least the dates, in GMT/UTC timezone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12/31/2016

    I guess that in case an order is EXECUTED, the "Expires" column shows the Execution date in stead of the Expiry date.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, that's right. In column that shows "expired/executed/pending" status are the dates of final status. For instance I set an order 30.12.2016 and final status will be on Jan 6 2017. Till final status expired/executed all orders are in pending. Certainly, it would be nice to check it in blockchain explorer, but on xcoinx I do not have details.. just final date. As we notice change of status is happening beetween 10 am and 02 pm. Hope this will help. Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Anonymous1/02/2017

    Thanks, this helps indeed. This is the most interesting experiment I've seen so far, especially because you seem to present facts only (instead of hyping it ;-) ).

    In a couple of days I will dedicate a special topic on this Transaction type. I'm still gathering material (i.e. screenshots, blockchain explorer data, etc) because I don't have an account with which I can do this myself.

    I am very curious if you will be able to get all your money back (or even profit from it) and I hope you will have the patience to keep us updated until the very end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes, I will have patience, we all need quality informations.

      Delete